Wiki and a 2nd blog
I think I made pretty good progress in week one though I was still finishing up last night. I understand better how a wiki works. I worked in group 3, and we discussed whether we should post to individual blogs or summarize what people were writing. In the end, we decided on the former. However, we had only 5 participants, and three did most of the work. That's not a criticism of anyone else, by the way, since we all have busy lives, and this is all voluntary.
I had jumped ahead without knowing it by signing up for the 20six.com blog, but I haven't posted much there yet. I want to see if it will combine text and images easier than blogger.

1 Comments:
Hi Chris,
Nice blog and thanks for helping out. The wiki is like a white page which everyone can edit...and you have the history page which allows you to see the previous edited versions. Practical!
Post a Comment
<< Home