My first thoughts about this blog
Creating this blog was easy. However, I really wasn't sure about the meaning of a lot of the settings. For example, I don't think I want a public blog. I want the other members of the EVO session to see this, but not the whole world (unless they find it by chance). I also set it so that only members could comment. Does that mean members of my blog or any member of blogger?

3 Comments:
Hi Chris,
Nice template - as for the settings...I do not use the public option either as I do not want it appearing on the Blogger list (especially when I set it up with my kids). If you just choose the only registered users option, this means that only Blogger account holders can comment (you do not allow an anonymous passer-by do it). If you take only members of this blog - then it is only the ones you have invited to collaborate in your blog (like the community blog I have opened ). I usually set mine for registered users. I hope this helps.
Hi, Bee,
Thanks for letting me know. It's what I thought, but it's really not clear. I also like the option to receive a copy of all comments in my email, so that I know when someone has written something.
Hi, Aaron,
How did you subscribe to my feed? How can I subscribe to someone else's feed? Did you use bloglines (which I have already set up)? I think I said "yes" to xml code.
Post a Comment
<< Home