Moblogs & wikis
From our Yahoo messages, I learned a new word - moblog, or mobile blog. It's for doing blogging on the Internet. This seems to be more common in Asia where the cost of cell phones is very cheap.
I'm also starting to understand wikis better. I joined group 3 yesterday to report on what participants in this session are writing on their blogs. We're trying to decide how to divide up this task. I certainly could not set up a wiki, but I understand the participation part a little better.

3 Comments:
There is so much to learn, isn't there? What I like is that it is possible to "start from nothing and learn as you go."
:)
Welcome Chris.
The wiki is one of the collaborative modes, but wait until we get to the aggregator tools that allow us to combine voices from separate spaces into a single strand... :D
Hi Chris, I'm doing a late night trawl for that group 3 task. It looks as if your blog is coming along nicely!
Lesley
Post a Comment
<< Home